100% virgin solvent thinners: Color-grade thinners are available in 3 drying speeds for different uses and conditions. Use as a thinner for acrylic lacquer primers and color coats.
Safety Information for Industry Use Only:
DANGER! EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE LIQUID. HARMFUL IF INHALED. MAY AFFECT THE BRAIN AND / OR NERVOUS SYSTEM CAUSING DIZZINESS, HEADACHE OR NAUSEA. CAN CAUSE NOSE, THROAT, EYE AND SKIN IRRITATION.
ATTENTION: CONTAINER HAZARDOUS WHEN EMPTIED
All labeled hazard precautions must be observed, since empty containers retain vapor or liquid product residue. Do not flame cut, puncture or weld container. Do not cut, drill, grind, or weld on or near container. Do not reuse empty package without commercial cleaning or reconditioning. Store empty container away from heat or flame.
USE ONLY WITH ADEQUATE FRESH AIR AND VENTILATION! WARNING!
Keep away from heat, sparks and flame. Do not smoke; extinguish all pilot lights and turn off all sources of ignition, (including heaters, fans and other non-explosion-proof electrical equipment) during use and until all vapors are gone. Vapor may ignite explosively. Vapor my spread long distances and beyond closed doors. Prevent buildup of vapors by maintaining continuous flow of fresh air. Do not breathe vapors or spray mists. Wear appropriate, properly fitting respirator (NIOSH/MSHA APPROVED) during and after application unless air monitoring demonstrates that vapor, mist and particle levels are below acceptable limits. Follow respirator manufacturer's directions for use. Do not get in eyes, on skin or clothing. Use solvent resistant safety eyewear with splash guards. Solvent impermeable gloves, clothing and boots are recommended to prevent skin contact.
If affected by inhalation of vapor or if you experience difficulty in breathing, leave area immediately and obtain fresh air. If continued difficulty is experienced summon medical attention immediately. If breathing ceases, restore using approved CPR techniques and get medical assistance immediately. In case of eye contact, flush with large amounts of clean water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical attention. In case of skin contact, flush with water. Wash area thoroughly with soap and water. Remove soiled clothing. Get medical attention if irritation persists. Wash clothing thoroughly before reuse. If swallowed get medical assistance immediately.
Reports have associated repeated and prolonged occupational overexposure to solvents with permanent brain and nervous system damage. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY!
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN!
Not intended for sale to or use by the general public. To be handled soley by professionally trained personnel using proper equipment.
Keep container closed when not is use. Do not store above 120 degrees F. Do not transfer contents to bottles or other unlabled containers.
Absorb with inert material. Prevent run-off.
Dispose of contaminated absorbent, container and unused contents in accordance with local, state and federal regulations. Do not incinerate closed containers.
Use carbon dioxide, dry chemical, foam or other approved methods for treating a Class B fire. DO NOT USE WATER! Summon professional firefighters.